5. I don't love that they can chip. I have several little chips in my countertop as I type this.
6. I love that I know how to fix the chips myself [bonus of a DIY project... you are your own handy man!].
7. I don't love that they can scratch. [I haven't tried to fix scratches yet, but I'll let you know how it works when I do.]
8. I don't love that they need to be resealled every-other year. [I haven't resealed mine yet... thus the chips and scratches.]
9. I didn't love that it was the hardest DIY project ever! But [much like childbirth], looking back it was totally worth it :)
That's all I can think of for now... I'll update this list if anything else comes to mind!