Cha Cha @ Sit Relax and Read issued a challenge [which, ironically does not involve sitting, relaxing or reading... in fact, quite the opposite]!
I have all kinds of projects that need to be done, so I decided join in the madness and get busy!
Here's my list:
1. Finish decorating my foyer table [upon seeing this photo I'm definately doing this one first now!].
2. Hang my new sculpted yarn lamp... see Mon. & Friday's posts if you'd like the gorry-details on that [fabulous] project.
3. Hang my curtain rods [with help from my super hero hubby].
5. Chair makeover [assumng it can be salvaged... yea it's, bad].
6. Finish those "last touches" in the office [so I can be DONE with this project & move on with my life!]
7. Paint My son's bed. 8. Paint over the 2 pink polka dots in my son's room- he used to share it with his sister, and now he wants all pink gone, I can't blame him! [This photo is old but it shows both the bed and the dreaded pink polka dot!]
9. Make a HUGE bulletin board for his room.
10. Make [& hang] another sculpted yarn lamp for his room [because the first one was soooo much fun to make... sarcasm]. But he just loves it [awesome for me... more sarcasm].
11. Figure out some way to make this little area look better because it's just not workn' for me anymore.
Will I be able to do it? Probably not [just keepn' it real]. But even if get half done... that's still great! What projects are hanging over your head??? Click on her little button and you, too can join in the [craziness] fun!