But it doesn't. And I don't.
About 2 months ago I was like, "Hey, I think I'll start a blog." I. had. no. idea.
I might as well have said, "Hey, I think I'll have one more child..." [seriously, I have a 6 month old daughter and I don't know if I spend more time with her or this blog!].
Please don't get me wrong. I love writing. I love creating and sharing projects and ideas. I love, love [love] connecting with and being inspired by so many amazing and creative people. Link Parties are awesome and I have been blessed to be featured 10 times in 6 weeks. I am soooo not complaining. I just have this internal-battle-thing happening because these are my two objectives: -figure out how to grow my blog -figure out how to find a balance [meaning less time on the computer and more time... not on the computer].
Are these two goals even compatable?! I'm sure this is a common issue, and I'd love to hear from you if you've dealt with it too! Also, I am learning as I go [because I knew virtually NOTHING about blogs before I began] so any advice is sincerely welcomed. In addition to my previously mentioned question, here are some more questions for all of my lovely readers [it's not necessary to stick to this list... I realize that I don't even know what questions to ask at this point!]:
- How much time each day do you spend on blogs (either yours or others)?
- What type of posts do you enjoy the most here @ Salvage Savvy?
- What are the best ways to attract more followers to your blog? (If you don't have a blog, then I'd love to know what inspires you to click that little "Follow" button when you visit one for the first time!]
- If you've been blogging for awhile, what do you wish you had known sooner?
- What methods have you found to be most successful in growing your blog?
Thanks for any and all help [and BTW if you know how to make blogging burn more calories you DEFINATELY must leave me that little tip...]!